These days, everyone is looking for a bit of added security. With bonds from Insurance Partners Group, you can get just that!
At Insurance Partners Group, we offer many types of bonds from a number of companies. The most common types we provide our clients are:
- License and Permit Bonds: This type of bond is required by government entities in order to obtain a license or permit for a number of functions. The bond is a guarantee the contractor will operate and perform according to the appropriate statute, ordinance or state law.
- Surety bond: A bond that guarantees the debts of one party by another. With this bond, a surety organization will assume the responsibility of expenses if the debtor defaults on the client. This is a popular type of bond for contractors.
- Performance bond: This is a type of surety bond issued by an insurance company that will guarantee the completion of a project by a contractor.
- Contract Surety Bonds: This class of bonds guarantee the contractor will perform and complete the project in compliance with contractual provisions.
- Fidelity Bonds: These bonds are also known as employee dishonesty bonds. This class of bonds cover theft of employer property by its own employees.
- Miscellaneous Bonds: We also provide clients with janitorial bonds, lottery bonds and pension plan bonds.
These are not the only types of bonds out there. Within each category there are even more bonds available to business owners and contractors. To learn more about how you can protect your venture, give us a call today and tell us more about what you are up to. Once we get to know you better, we can provide advice on which bonds you might consider and get you that added security you are looking for right away!